Host A Bullfight
Organizing Bullfighting Events
Bloodless Bullfighting events are celebrated in the United States to offer a display of Hispanic-Mexican culture. The duration of the event is approximately 2 hrs. which includes an opening parade and a 20-30 minute half-time break. The package we offer provides a trouble free option for our customers to present a “World Class Bloodless Bullfight.” This is an excellent opportunity to have a truly unique event that displays all the beauty and chivalry that comes with it.
The Bloodless Bullfighting show will work for any of the following:
- Profitable events
- A fundraising event
- Corporate Events
- County Fairs and Livestock Shows
- Local Festivities
The package includes:
- 4 Top Quality Bulls
- 2 Lead Matadors and 2-3 Assistant Matadors
- Plaza Judges and crew to operate gates and chutes
- Transportation of bulls to place of event and back
- Loading and Unloading of bulls before and after event
- Ole! Entertainment LLC will assist customer thru the entire process
Customer responsibilities typically include:
- Providing the venue and make necessary modifications. Ole! Entertainment LLC will provide advice and supervision.
- Promotional activities such as publicity and advertising if needed.
- Selling Tickets
- Management of concessions
- Sponsors for events
Suitable places for a bullfighting event are:
- Indoor/Outdoor Arena
- Rodeo Arena
- Lienzo Charro or Mexican Jaripeo facility
- Other venues adapted using portable corral panels.